Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy CNY 2012!


So I know I went missing lately but I've got a perfect reason for going MIA : the reason being I've been baking all these delectable cookies for my customers out there... from the typical much loved pineapple rolls and butter cookies to the unique and one-of-a-kind hazelnut cookies and butter choco chip with almond nibs cookies. Before I go on a roll and get your tongue all twisted, feast your eyes on these lovelies and if you've never tasted them before, start taking your pick and place your orders next year as our orders for this CNY are already closed.

Peanut butter cookies

Almond cookies

Pineapple rolls


Butter chocolate chip with almond nibs cookies


Cornflake raisin cookies


Hazelnut cookies


Cornflake cookies


Butter cookies


Double Chocolate chip cookies



Butter Chocolate Chip


No comments:

Post a Comment