Monday, November 29, 2010

More more Cheese!

Hello there! sorry for the long hiatus. Been a while since I popped up here. Anyway, not to disappoint for I am making a comeback with more cheesecakes!

Blueberry Cheesecake
This scrumptious cheesecake is topped with a layer of juicy blueberries that blends well with the cheese flavour. A must have for all you berry lovers!


Signature Strawberry Cheesecake
This has become a signature just because it is the most frequently ordered among my loyal customers! I use only the freshest ingredients to maintain the highest quality.


Oreo Cheesecake
This is the first time I tried this recipe. Inspired by my daughter who loves Oreos and cheesecake. Every bite adds a crunchy feel to the creamy cheesecake. Simply delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment