Saturday, August 15, 2009

A New Taste in town

Hello this is "Kim's Mix N Bake" 's first baking post. Everyday will be a new day for new tastes and I will try to update as often as I can. As I love to mix and bake, I will create new recipes whenever I have the time and share it with you all. I specialize in Muffins and Cupcakes which come in a variety of flavours and colours. However I also bake cakes and tarts so feel free to look at the pictures and take your pick!
Most of the recipes I really want to make at the end of the day - simple,satisfying treats - require no special gadgets, skills, or ingredients, nor alot of time. What I've learned is that a good grasp of basic proportions and some really simple fundamental techniques are what's made for good baking.
People complain to me that baking is fussy and messy : "Bakers are born,not made...Baking is an art...Baking is a science."
Anyone can walk into the kitchen and bake something but the result is not necessarily perfect. To be good in baking,one needs interest and creativity. Then only can one enjoy baking.
Whoever is interested in placing orders, do not hesitate to call and i will whip it up for you, freshness guaranteed! Just call 016-4388199. However currently I only cater to Penang island, Malaysia. I wish to expand further in the future with the support of my loyal customers, friends and relatives.
As this is my first post, I am going to put up one of my personal favourites : Vanilla cupcakes
This cupcake comes in 3 flavours - Nutella, Jammie, Chocolate Chips
This scrumptious tasting cupcake is topped with chocolate chips and filled with delicious tasting Nutella or Jam of your choice.

3 comments:

  1. yummy!!! I want,I want.Its awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely scrumptious & mouth watering just by the smell of them :) Therefore by tasting them is just totally awesome & just makes you want more of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!Great looking pastries...hope to be able to bake like you!!! Can't wait to visit you in Penang to try your sweet treats....Puay Hoon

    ReplyDelete